Business Analyst - Menu Configuration at McDonald's Technology
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s, but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are moving fast and are adding to our best-in-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders, and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last couple years, we’ve launched home delivery, modernized our restaurant experience through digital enhancements and have so much more to come.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and balanced sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are constantly improving. We see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.Job Description
- Lead a work team within US Technology that is responsible for RFM and data maintenance and our Store Menu and Recipe Tool (SMART). This team works with defining data solutions that foster our POS, Kiosk, GMA and Delivery from an Operations / Business perspective
- Define and write requirements and maintain data for U.S. Technology Restaurant File Maintenance (RFM) system.
- Prioritize requirements based upon business and deployment needs for RFM and SMART
- Communicate often and optimally to team, individual members, and direct reports.
- Balance multiple priorities and people needs.
- Detailing for new concepts for data implementation to support field requests
- Testing completed tasks prior to deployment to the field
- Participate in Menu Category, NABIT, Innovation, and Marketing meetings to support initiatives
- Handle and communicate future release and development plans for RFM
- Lead and grow new talent; support and training for existing talent
- Define end users of the business requirement, how they plan to use the functionality, and the proposed benefits
- Work directly with key operator and field technology representatives such as; the Customer Facing Technology (CFT), Restaurant Technology Board (RTB), the Operations Technology Managers and Field Integration Directors
- Track issues & new requirements; report findings to leadership
- Obtain continual feedback from field end users, maintain enhancement requests and prioritize/sequence technology solutions for the restaurant
- Provide frequent feedback to the team and its members in order to maximize efficiency, improve performance, develop skill sets and advance the department
- Instill culture of teamwork, quality and accountability
- Plans and acts strategically
Qualifications for Position:
- Operations knowledge, restaurant experience preferred.
- Proven background in IT process and project management beneficial
- Superb communication, collaboration, problem solving and organizational skills required
- Ability to lead and collaborate with a diverse work group.
- Effective Decision Making skills required.
- Work schedule is based in Chicago
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.