Business Analyst - Sales at KeHE Distributors
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The role of the Business Analyst - Sales is to provide business intelligence to a highly talented and fast-paced team. The Business Analyst will work with business partners to design and implement tools and provide data analytics used to lead the implementation of strategic business decisions with the Sales organization. This role also coordinates and ensures execution and completion of all sales project management requests and regular sales, cost, and allocation reporting. The Business Analyst will report directly to the Vice President, Sales.
- Fosters continuous improvement by developing and providing benchmarking analysis.
- Leads projects and business improvement in the areas of business cases and cost/benefit analysis.
- Manages team that oversees sales analytics to ensure tasks are assigned, understood and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure field service and merchandising charges are allocated properly to each business unit.
- Maintain monthly and quarterly P&L reporting, allocations, and KPI's
- Manages process improvement initiatives within Sales and cross functionally
- Collaborate with the various business units within the Company that partner with Sales to gather data that drives business decisions.
- Applies expertise in data mining, quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell a compelling story behind the numbers.
- Uses a wide variety of database applications and analytical tools.
- Supports end users, problem solving, and troubleshooting.
- Thinks and works independently with minimal guidance
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, math, economics. MBA or MS preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role
- Proven experience with analytic software applications, i.e. Excel, Access, VB, SAS/SPSS, COGNOS, JDA reporting, etc.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen and an understanding of the intersection between processes, people and systems.
- An ability to evaluate complex issues and project management skills to develop and implement actionable plans.
- A high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; particularly, the ability to deliver analysis in a clear and actionable format.
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes.
- Comfortable taking loosely defined business questions and translating them into clearly defined technical/data/report specifications