Business Analyst – Solutions & Consulting at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
The Business Analyst at CCC Information Services is part of the Solutions & Consulting group and plays a critical role in supporting the Insurance Services Group. CCC's consultants provide support to clients as partners in optimizing their operations. Consultants support CCC sales and account managers by recommending process improvement solutions, developing strategies, and building business cases to justify investment in CCC's products.
CCC’s consultants serve as the eyes and ears to our market and identify opportunities to enhance CCC’s product suite by working with the broader CCC team to bring new and enhanced solutions to market.
CCC’s Solutions & Consulting Practice is made up of individuals that leverage their management consulting experience and skills to drive value creation for CCC’s clients.
The ideal candidate will bring structure, critical thinking, and creative solutions to the organization. He /she will be highly organized and detailed oriented. He/she will have a positive attitude, strong consulting skills and be able to plan and prioritize multiple projects. He/she will ensure project deadlines are understood and being met and will set appropriate expectations with the customer or prospect.
- Leverage strategic and operational business consulting skills to help clients improve their financial outcomes, operational efficiencies, and customer satisfaction
- Partner with prospective and current customers to identify and evaluate opportunities for performance improvement and provide actionable recommendations
- Analysis of large data sets to provide actionable insights to clients
- Development of value proposition material for CCC product suite
- Development of repeatable client engagement material both for internal and external projects (i.e. process reviews, sales approach, software pilots, etc.)
- Work with CCC’s Product Development organization to identify and request solution enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- STEM, Finance, or Business majors preferred
- 1-2 years of work experience in a top tier technology or management consulting firm, software company, or equivalent
- Adept at business case requirement gathering, including ability to confidently draw out necessary data by asking questions that lead to meaningful conclusions
- Ability to identify and evaluate performance improvement opportunities, leveraging financial and operational metrics
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with comfort presenting information to clients
- Advanced aptitude in Excel and PowerPoint is required with the ability to draw insights from large data sets
- Experience with Tableau or other Business Intelligence / Data Visualization software preferred
- Attention to detail in order to deliver high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills that can work independently to resolve issues
- Knowledge of the insurance claims process, particularly Auto Physical and Auto Casualty verticals a plus, but not required
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!