What We Do
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
Who We’re Looking For
If you think you meet some of the list below, but not everything, that’s perfectly fine! We encourage you to apply regardless. At Kalderos, we know talent comes in many forms, and we’re willing to look beyond a set of rigid criteria to find the right teammate.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing product team of developers, data scientists, data engineers, project managers, and IT professionals at Kalderos. The Kalderos product is charged with building solutions that address some of the most complicated systems resulting in experiences that are simple, elegant, and delightful.
With the goal of being crowned king of the Drug Discount Manager category, it is essential that Kalderos moves rapidly to launch a new version of our core product, Grappa, that will allow Kalderos to expand our auditing and point-of-sale chargeback functions to additional discount programs large US pharma companies participate in. In addition, government focus on drug pricing means solutions that enable new ways of facilitating discounted pricing between the manufacturer and the patient must be designed, developed, and launched rapidly as we continue to service our existing clients with efficient, organized, and performant data management solutions..
By enabling new types of direct-to-patient and value-based pricing arrangements to be implemented, and by building a smart infrastructure that ensures the right price or discount be applied to the right transaction, we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something that benefits patients.
As a Business Analyst, you will be critical to ensuring we are building solutions the right way. You will work with interdisciplinary teams of designers, marketers, developers and commercialization specialists as we address some of the most complex challenges in healthcare.
What impact you’ll have
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with capturing requirements
- Strong technical writing abilities and comfort with documenting requirements
- Excellent collaboration skills when working with IT staff
- Project management skills
- Experience and comfort with agile software development
- The desire to solve tough problems
- Assist in continuous improvement of related standards and practices
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment and distill complex topics into clear and concise requirements
- The desire to be an ambassador for Kalderos at community and/or recruiting events
What you’ll bring
- 3 years’ experience or more in a business analyst role
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to effectively gather and interpret requirements via interaction with teammates, clearly communicate them, and drive alignment.
- Excellent Compensation
- Assistance for WFH setup
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare Benefits
- Flexible Schedule and a fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration, education, and training reimbursement
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- You have an established ability to interpret data by means of various methodologies.
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure, and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You can set operational targets and coordinate a cross-functional effort to achieve those targets.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team, ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem solver, who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life and are willing to accept areas where you could be better and be willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.