The Business Analyst will work with the Project Management Office (PMO), focusing on researching continuous improvement opportunities, process definition, project support, and reporting project outcomes. The Business Analyst position will develop and maintain reports, metrics, and KPIs for Service Level Agreements, projects, and required research. The Business Analyst identifies requirements and SLAs from the master services contract and works with the team to make sure that metrics are collected, and SLAs are met. They will determine how to present the data for SLA reporting, project reporting, executive reporting and prepare the report for the client. The Business Analyst will support the Project Management Office (PMO) with researching innovative technology as needed while working on various projects for PMO.
- Work with various managers to develop project, portfolio, SLA, executive reports, resource allocation reports, or other tools need to support implementing project
- Define and implement metrics per the Master Service Agreement regarding Service Level Agreements and workflows for SLAs (Incident and Problem statistics, capacity, availability, and other high-priority KPIs)
- Research various innovative Information Technology methods, tools, or processes for PMO initiatives and projects
- Create and maintain Service Level Agreement reports for submission to a client based on a previously agreed-upon schedule
- Assist with development of processes for reporting, research, and project initiatives
- Create PowerPoint presentations for demonstrating reporting outcomes and metrics
- Assist with conducting PMO audits and analyzing project survey results and SLAs
- Assist with defining business and technical requirements documentation into easily understood descriptions of system functionality
- Assist with creating technical documentation and templates as needed
- 4-year college degree within Business Administration or Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/Research Analyst
- 2+ years of experience with Service Level Agreement definitions and management
- 2+ years creating and presenting project reports
- 2+ years developing reports and metrics
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity of ITSM including help desk, network support, data center support and end-user support
- Familiarity with development of project, portfolio, and executive level reporting
- Worked in an Information Technology environment and with Information Technology projects
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COVID-19 Vaccine Statement
This opportunity may require a COVID-19 vaccine based on SDI Presences clients’ requirements and/or guidelines in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
SDI Presence is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. SDI Presence makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
SDI Presence does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between SDI Presence and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.