Business Analyst at Supernova Technology
We are looking for a business analyst to support project managers on securities-based lending system development. The goal is to ensure that the projects are implemented successfully in all aspects and delivered timely with high quality.
- Negotiate with clients on product requirements & development scale.
- Work closely with the development team on product logic and features.
- Manage the schedule of development projects with JIRA to ensure timely release of the product.
- Design product prototypes based on product requirements and present to clients.
- Generate supporting documents to accompany product changes.
- Provide quality assurance support for products in testing environments and troubleshoot system bugs.
- Give periodic technology product demonstrations to sales, marketing and operations Teams as internal training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, project management or technology related fields
- Highly analytical and quantitative thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with high level of motivation
- Receptive to coaching and adaptive to change
- Exceptional time management and follow-up skills o Team-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in data interpretation preferred
- Experience in project management preferred
- Experience in financial services, wealth management, or education industries preferred