ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a Director of Business Analytics reporting into SVP of Customer Operations. The Director of Business Analytics will be responsible for leveraging data and help the organization by providing teams the data they need to perform their jobs well. We are looking for a candidate who can quickly and comprehensively address the most important data challenges across departments at ActiveCampaign.
What your day could consist of:
- Generating and executing on a comprehensive plan for addressing teams’ most used reporting & insights.
- Interfacing with team members (including executives) to understand reporting requirements and data needs.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence and Data Engineering teams to improve how we leverage data.
- Facilitate the development of tools to allow for stakeholder data access as the company scales.
- Define and implement the roadmap for rolling out visualization tools and features.
- Oversee the implementation of solutions for tracking data quality, data consistency, and lineage
- Collaborate with internal teams to find areas of opportunities to expand the scope of data with automation and machine learning.
- Help streamline the entire data ecosystem from end to end; ensuring the most efficient, standard, privacy-compliant processes possible across the organization.
- Productize data science as a standard feature for our teams.
What is needed:
- Demonstrable experience managing a best-in-class Business Intelligence or Data Science team at a top management consulting firm, SaaS organization, or financial services institution supporting aggressive revenue growth
- Ability to lead and coordinate multi-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to make a material impact on an organization's most important metrics
- Advise business leaders by providing data-based strategic direction to identify and address issues and opportunities
- Experience with analytical/visualization tools (i.e. Looker, QuickSight, Pentaho, Tableau)
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and the ability to absorb new concepts quickly
- 5+ years in a management role
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.