Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the world's leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is PCMag's Best Password Manager for 2019 and 2020 and is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
As a Business Data Analyst you will be part of our Data Team, which provides Keeper's Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams with data to help drive the business forward. You will partner closely with internal stakeholders to create and maintain impactful KPI reporting, and become a go-to person for data-related questions. We are looking for someone who has in-depth knowledge of data analysis best practices, report building, and business concepts.
- Develops meaningful metrics, dashboards, and reports for end-users and leadership.
- Summarizes data to determine trends, optimizations to business processes, inconsistencies and other patterns as needed.
- Verifies, extracts, transforms, appends, and standardizes data from disparate data types and sources to meet business requirements.
- Executes SQL queries across large data sets to generate detailed, accurate, and timely reports.
- Establishes and carries out data quality checks to ensure all deliverables are timely and accurate.
- Serves as a resource on Tableau development and dashboard design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- At least three years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency with writing SQL queries. A working understanding of relational database architecture and data standards.
- Previous experience writing Tableau calculations and designing dashboards.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to break down and solve complex business problems.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Background in statistics.
- Technical certification is a plus.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.