Business Intelligence Speech Analyst
- Primary ownership and data analysis management of Speech and Text Analytics capabilities.
- Subject matter expert in speech to text tools, and analytical methods.
- Understand the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyzing recorded audio and audio-based datasets for critical insights, patterns, and trends.
- Prepare and present informational initiatives and analytical data deliverables to various audiences across the organization including C-Suite and executive level summary’s.
- Conduct meetings with business partners to deliver and present key findings applicable to the business areas of opportunity for customer experience.
- Identify and implement continuous configuration, tuning and improvement opportunities to Call Miner that effectuate proper targeting of calls requiring monitoring attention and reporting accuracy.
- Make recommendations targeting business processes, customer service or other improvements based on analysis of trends and KPIs.
- Document system configuration, processes and procedures contributing to intelligence sharing..
- Travel expected up to 5% of the time to Naperville location.
- Customer Service – Proficient
- Verbal Communication -Proficient
- Written Communication - Proficient
- Teamwork - Proficient
- Relationships - Proficient
- Organizational Awareness - Proficient
- Learning Agility – Proficient
- Analysis- Proficient
- Problem Solving - Proficient
- Process Orientation - Proficient
- Prioritization – Proficient
Role Specific Skills
- Computer Skills: Advanced proficiencies in Microsoft office required
- System Experience: PlayVox, Call Miner Eureka, Verint Speech Analytics, or similar Voice Analytics applications required
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Tableau) is preferred
- Proficiency in creating effective and visually appealing PowerPoint presentations and presenting to all levels of leadership
- 2 -3 years of experience in Quality Assurance field in a Contact Center
- 1-3 years of experience with Call Miner and/or Voice Analytics
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.