Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies.
The Business Operations team is a fast-paced, high-impact, and high-visibility team that supports strategic decisions and helps answer some of the most challenging questions at Collective Health. The team provides unparalleled support to our business leaders in strategic analysis, process improvement, decision support, and program management.
As a Business Operations Analyst your mission is to provide leverage to our organization, accelerating our ability to drive growth and scalability across Collective Health. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Customer Experience (CX), Client Success, Product, and Finance. Your responsibilities will include supporting strategic decision-making through quantitative analysis and managing projects that drive internal efficiency and effectiveness. You have an opportunity to directly influence the overall company growth trajectory and interact with Collective Health’s leadership, all while creating an operationally excellent cross-functional organization. You must be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and enjoy identifying solutions to complex problems (frequently with limited or incomplete data).
- Support annual planning process across Collective Health’s business functions
- Support BizOps team day-to-day tasks (Staffing model updates, deal desk pricing, dashboard updates and maintenance, sales forecasting, salesforce administration, etc.)
- Inform strategic decisions through quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Support the execution and measurement of large- and small-scale projects
- Examine current KPIs, identify where to optimize, and streamline measurement process
- Establish oneself as a trusted partner to peers and leaders with an intimate understanding of stakeholder teams
- 1-2 years of applicable work experience in business operations or management consulting in high growth tech environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The desire to improve broken processes and make your own job easier over time
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills to convey data and storylines
- Candidate should be comfortable with modeling and working with large amounts of data
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.