Business Operations Analyst at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
The Business Operations team is a fast-paced, high-impact, and high-visibility team that supports strategic decisions and helps answer some of the most challenging questions at Collective Health. We are excited to be expanding our Business Operations team that supports Customer Experience (CX), the backbone of Collective Health’s service offering.
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will conduct strategic analysis, inform process improvement initiatives, and provide decision support to enable the CX team to scale the member experience. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with stakeholders across Customer Experience, Finance, and Product.
You have an opportunity to directly influence the scaling of Collective Health and interact with CX leadership, all while creating an operationally excellent CX organization. You must be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, enjoy identifying solutions to complex problems (frequently with limited or incomplete data), and be amused by our weekly team ice-breakers.
While we are embracing a remote-flexible work week, employees are expected to be within commuting distance of an office. The frequency of in-office days will be determined on a team-by-team basis closer to the reopening of our offices.What you'll do:
- Contribute to long range resource planning model for Collective Health’s CX function
- Inform strategic decisions through quantitative and qualitative analyses
- For example, creating and managing dashboards for leadership stakeholders
- Support the execution and measurement of large- and small-scale projects
- Prepare and deliver presentations for diverse audiences across the organization including Leadership Team deliverables
- Establish oneself as a trusted partner to peers and leaders with an intimate understanding of stakeholder teams
- 1-2 years of applicable work experience in business operations, management consulting, or operational role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including ability to create storylines through data
- Advanced MS Excel skills - candidate should be comfortable with modeling and working with large amounts of data
- An aptitude for listening, gathering information, and learning from others
- The desire to improve broken processes and make your own job easier over time
- Experience supporting (or knowledge of) customer experience (CX) organizations
- Experience with (or knowledge of) health plan administration
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]
Please note that Collective Health requires all employees to verify receipt of a COVID-19 vaccination or to apply for an exemption from the vaccination requirement based on medical need, a sincerely held religious belief, or a local legal exemption. Candidates are not required to furnish such a verification or to seek an exemption from the verification requirement during the application process but would be asked to do so if they accept an offer.