Business Operations Analyst at Enova
How do you want to grow?
Think back to your last job. Did you trust your boss to have your back, to be looking out for you? Enova managers and leaders actively look to develop your skills, to give you more interesting projects, to help you get promoted. When we talk to our team members, they tell us that they really do believe in their managers and directors. Where else will you have monthly conversations about your career progress and how to get to your goal? We invest in our people so they can grow, whether it’s straight up the ladder or along their own unique path. This creates a culture where you can truly be seen. This is the core of Enova.
About the Role:
The Business Operations Analyst will directly support one of Enova’s core businesses and work on projects focused on monitoring and supervision across our products. Enova offers a variety of products across different states and each product - state combination comes with unique regulatory and business needs. The analyst will work cross functionally with different groups of the business on aligning business and compliance requirements, identifying and preventing customer incidents, and collaborating on customer remediations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Understand, document and become subject matter expert of product offerings, brand and state compliance matrix, product transactional logic, funding and payment processes
- Support customer complaint escalation process and complaint data analysis. Recommended process improvements based on observed trends
- Develop new and improved monitoring infrastructure to ensure product, technology, and process compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines
- Detect production or compliance exceptions, determine impact to business and customers, resolve such exceptions or escalate to management team if needed
- Support ad hoc data requests for external / third party business audits
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance
- 1 -2 years of experience in a related field
- Skilled in SQL, Python, Excel
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Being able to work in a team environment and independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Microstrategy, Grafana, and other monitoring dashboards is a plus
About the Team:
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will be a part of Enova’s Strategy & Operation team - or “S&O” as insiders commonly refer to them here. "S&O" drives the business at both the operational and business levels. In addition to working cross functionally on the corporate side, S&Os work closely with our call center operations (think application support, loan processing, collections or customer service) to ensure optimization and anticipate any bumps in the road. To do this, they dive deeper into our existing processes and ask themselves lots of questions like, why are we doing this that way? Why don’t we try this? And, likely the most important question, how is this going to affect the bottom line of our business?
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.