About the role:
The Business Operations Analyst will directly support one of Enova’s core businesses and work on projects focused on monitoring and supervision across our products. Enova offers a variety of products across different states and each product - state combination comes with unique regulatory and business needs. The analyst will work cross functionally with different groups of the business on aligning business and compliance requirements, identifying and preventing customer incidents, and collaborating on customer remediations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand, document and become subject matter expert of product offerings, brand and state compliance matrix, product transactional logic, funding and payment processes
- Support customer complaint escalation process and complaint data analysis. Recommended process improvements based on observed trends
- Develop new and improved monitoring infrastructure to ensure product, technology, and process compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines
- Detect production or compliance exceptions, determine impact to business and customers, resolve such exceptions or escalate to management team if needed
- Support ad hoc data requests for external / third party business audits
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance
- 1 -2 years of experience in a related field
- Skilled in SQL, Python, Excel
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Being able to work in a team environment and independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Microstrategy, Grafana, and other monitoring dashboards is a plus
Our Strategy & Operations team:
Enova’s Strategy & Operation teams - or “S&O” as insiders commonly refer to them here - drive the business at both the operational and business levels. In addition to working cross functionally on the corporate side, S&Os work closely with our call center operations (think application support, loan processing, collections or customer service) to ensure optimization and anticipate any bumps in the road. To do this, they dive deeper into our existing processes and ask themselves lots of questions like, why are we doing this that way? Why don’t we try this? And, likely the most important question, how is this going to affect the bottom line of our business?
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.