ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
Newly created role reporting to the BizOps Manager. An analytical role focused on strategic project-based work across departments to drive change/improvement. We are looking for a proactive self-starter to roll up their sleeves and collaborate closely with a variety of different stakeholders.
This team is focused on working with every department to improve process and strategy for local and global initiatives. The project-based work of BizOps has the ability to help the company achieve high level goals, steer revenue growth, and shape the future of ActiveCampaign. From developing a concept to improve product engagement to changing how international teams collaborate, BizOps works across the entire organization to bring qualitative recommendations from quantitative findings.
What your day could consist of:
- Work with BizOps Manager to identify key opportunities for improvement, determine how they fit into the company objectives, and own the project across departments;
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to managers across the organization and their teams, advising on commercialization and optimization strategy;
- Drive core analytics required to understand optimal strategic decisions and diagnose core business issues;
- Act as an internal consultant to create high impact and actionable recommendations from analytical findings.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA preferred but not required
- Must know (or show the desire to learn) analyst-level SQL
- Strong Business Acumen and Presentation skills
- Solutions oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions
- Strong strategic and analytical abilities
- Comfortable working in a high growth, constantly changing environment and a can do attitude
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description