We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Business Process Analyst within Revenue Operations you will be responsible for partnering with the Business Process team to provide exceptional operational support to the sales and marketing teams. Key responsibilities will include the identification and maintenance of the processes for the Customer Group, identifying and implementing technology solutions and optimizing the experience with internal technology to meet the needs of our stakeholders.
- Lead discovery meetings to review process requirements, test, support and help develop training plans, if needed, to ensure they are in line with business objectives.
- Analyze current processes and workflows with the objective of finding opportunities how to improve or automate
- Make recommendations for process enhancements or other actions to improve productivity.
- Manage and maintain documentation of all processes ensuring they are kept evergreen.
- Collect and collate feedback on process performance and measure effectiveness.
- Act as liaison between the Customer Group and other business units when creating new processes to ensure a holistic approach is taken.
- Act as a single point of contact for our Marketing and Sales stakeholders when working on cross company initiatives with other departments.
- Act as an expert in how the Customer Group utilizes Salesforce and Customer Group- specific tools to help identify process improvements.
- Own the procurement process for the Customer Group for new technologies that support key initiatives
- Act as a subject matter expert for the Customer Group on business processes and associated technologies, identify bottlenecks and use business acumen, data, and resources available to make recommendations accordingly.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed
- Demonstrated technical skills to manage and lead others
- Experience leading large, cross functional projects
- Proven ability to influence without authority
- Skilled in problem solving and change management
- Experience in evaluating and implementing technology for commercial teams
- 2+ years’ professional work experience
- Experience in an internal or external customer facing role
- Demonstrated project management experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Advance Salesforce experience
- Highly collaborative
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Marketo, Salesloft, Outreach, Gong, or similar tools
Physical Demands & Travel Requirements
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Travel less than 2 times per year
The information contained in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.