Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Business Process Manager role will be responsible for developing and implementing scalable and controllable business processes at Rightpoint. This role will be critical as Rightpoint grow its business, ensuring there are processes in place to drive and support an increased volume of activity. A successful candidate will be able to understand our business model, understand needs from different teams across the business, design sustainable business process models, implement those workflows without overly burdening ongoing business activity, and ensuring Rightpoint's control environment is healthy. This will be a highly collaborative role, partnering with various teams to understand business needs and the tools available to manage/automate business processes and assess control effectiveness.
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make:
- Document various key business processes, including processes related to business development, client onboarding, and project delivery
- Identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions
- Clearly communicate process expectations across the business
- Work with key stakeholders, including business leaders, to implement changes to key business processes
- Continuously identify and assess business needs, emerging issues, inherent business risks, mitigating factors, and residual risks
- Continuously assess internal controls related to key business process, and identify opportunities to improve the control environment and reduce overall residual risk
- Partner with IT to identify ways to leverage technology to automate and otherwise improve controls
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to design and implement control reports and develop key control metrics
What we'd love to see:
- 3-5 years of experience in Audit, Operations Management, Business Process Management, or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks within business processes, as well as an ability to conceptualize and implement effective ways to control for and mitigate risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in the context of communicating complex content in an easily understood manner
- Demonstrated ability document business processes and track initiative progress, with prior experience developing flowcharts or other process design and project management materials
- Strong analytical abilities, particularly in the context of leveraging data to assess operational risks and control effectiveness
- Independent and self-motivated, but also a team player capable of working collaboratively and developing strong partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, particularly an ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Professional services industry experience a strong plus
- Prior experience working with Salesforce and/or OpenAir a plus
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- (Pre-Pandemic) Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.