Business Process Manager at Rightpoint
The Business Process Manager role will be responsible for developing and implementing scalable and controllable business processes at Rightpoint. This role will be critical as Rightpoint grow its business, ensuring there are processes in place to drive and support an increased volume of activity. A successful candidate will be able to understand Rightpoint’s business model, understand needs from different teams across the business, design sustainable business process models, implement those workflows without overly burdening ongoing business activity, and ensuring Rightpoint’s control environment is healthy. This will be a highly collaborative role, partnering with various teams to understand business needs and the tools available to manage/automate business processes and assess control effectiveness.
- Document various key business processes, including processes related to business development, client onboarding, and project delivery
- Identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions
- Clearly communicate process expectations across the business
- Work with key stakeholders, including business leaders, to implement changes to key business processes
- Continuously identify and assess business needs, emerging issues, inherent business risks, mitigating factors, and residual risks
- Continuously assess internal controls related to key business process, and identify opportunities to improve the control environment and reduce overall residual risk
- Partner with IT to identify ways to leverage technology to automate and otherwise improve controls
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to design and implement control reports and develop key control metrics
- 3-5 years of experience in Audit, Operations Management, Business Process Management, or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks within business processes, as well as an ability to conceptualize and implement effective ways to control for and mitigate risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in the context of communicating complex content in an easily understood manner
- Demonstrated ability document business processes and track initiative progress, with prior experience developing flowcharts or other process design and project management materials
- Strong analytical abilities, particularly in the context of leveraging data to assess operational risks and control effectiveness
- Independent and self-motivated, but also a team player capable of working collaboratively and developing strong partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, particularly an ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Professional services industry experience a strong plus
- Prior experience working with Salesforce and/or OpenAir a plus
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
- #23 on BuiltIn Chicago’s 100 Best Places to Work list!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities