Business Systems Analyst at Motorola Solutions (Chicago, IL)
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions, Inc.
- Assist with the future IT systems and capability roadmaps including upgrades, patches, and testing to ensure business readiness.
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Report on sales pipeline plan versus actual, and make it easier for the salespeople and resellers/partners to sell and to be compensated accurately to drive company growth.
- Identify and resolve poor user experiences or technical inefficiencies where duplication or manually intensive business processes exist in the Sales Lead to Order process.
- Assist with the business sales processes and the IT systems including working with external system vendors on effectively utilizing the applications.
- Lead status meetings with various organizational stakeholders and manage all risks and issues associated with the project.
- Provide thought leadership and design thinking on digital CX Front Office systems and business processes, specifically in the areas of CRM/PRM (Sales Cloud).
- Gather requirements from marketing team and setup marketing campaigns within Oracle Eloqua software.
- Build integration between Eloqua and other marketing tools like: Salesforce, Miller-Heineman, Singstr, 6Sense etc.
- Design RPA (Robotic Process automation) bots for automation some of the key sales compensation related activities including: Plan creation, Quota uploads and Rate table uploads.
- Setup OIC (Oracle Incentive Compensation) features to enable calculation and payout of Sales commission to Motorola's sales people.
- Create test plan, execute test plan and document test results.
- Create and conduct training sessions on Eloqua and OIC (Oracle incentive compensation).
Master of Science + 2 years experience
Motorola Solutions is a U.S. Federal contractor and must comply with the recent U.S. Government Executive Order requiring that Federal contractors ensure that their U.S. employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. Accordingly, Motorola Solutions requires all US employees, even those working from home, to be fully vaccinated unless entitled to a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a qualified medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation prior to moving forward with the recruitment process. As a part of this process you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, an offer for employment will not be made.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.