Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 700,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
What you do at Avant:
- Interpret Marketing requirements into detailed specifications for the Campaign Development team to build out campaigns and data pathways
- Building and supporting data modeling layer (LookML) in Looker, Avant’s business intelligence tool
- Performing exploratory analysis in Jupyter and Looker to support ETL development and quality control
- Collaborating with business leaders to build new data marts that are designed to drive key reporting and analytical use cases
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or equivalent work
- 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis
- 3+ years’ experience developing business spec documents
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with large data sets
- Understanding of Marketing Technology tools
- Experience working with a Business Intelligence tool
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Experience working with Python nice to have
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.