Care Center Analyst - Remote at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Donnelley Financial Solutions is announcing an opening for a Tech Care Center Analyst in the IT Support Services team based in our Downers Grove office. The IT Support Services team is the division of Workplace Services that manages all technical support and end-user requests for assistance.
Tech Care Center Analysts are the “front line” of IT support, servicing DFIN employees and partners. Focused on excellent customer service, this role handles requests and incidents with end-user systems, peripherals, and mobile devices.
This position requires weekend and evening hours.
- Provide level 1 and level 2 support for users via phone, email, and ticketing system.
- Support remote users using remote desktop management tools.
- Troubleshoot & resolve problems with end-user equipment & software.
- Support the latest Windows/Mac operating systems.
- Diagnose and resolve complex end-user support issues.
- Escalate issues to appropriate teams within IT as needed.
- User account provisioning and maintenance.
- Supervise the user onboarding service including provisioning of hardware and access for users prior to their start date.
- Work incoming help tickets from multiple channels – web, email, & phone.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to end-user systems, support, and processes.
- Perform other related duties and participates in special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience with mid to large-sized companies (500+ associates) and has demonstrated skills in:
- Working tickets & user requests from start to finish with a high level of customer service & communication.
- Strong technical background in both PC (Win 10) and Mac (OS 10.10.x through current).
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Office, Outlook, Visio, Project).
- Proficiency in CRM systems such as Zendesk, ServiceNow, etc.
- Experience with various hardware including: PCs, Macs, printers, peripherals, smartphones, and A/V equipment.
- Administering user and computer accounts within Active Directory.
- Experience using and troubleshooting VPN for remote connectivity.
- Solid understanding of varying IT software and hardware platforms.
- Experience with remote management solutions: BOMGAR, Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Altiris, Tanium, etc.
- Administering office telephony equipment and services.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Active Directory, TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS.
Additional preferred skills:
- Experience with Dell & Apple hardware.
- MTA, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, or A+ certifications.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN & networking protocols.
- Passionate about customer service and user experience.
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous demands & self-adjust to meet shifting priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Occasional overnight travel to other Donnelley Financial Services offices may be required.
- Familiarity with the financial services industry is desirable but not required.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] #BI-Remote