Client Advisory Analyst - Entry Level
- Support client relationships and maximize the adoption and value generated for Pareto’s Clients from our solutions
- Be a business expert in the areas for which Pareto provides solutions to health plans and providers
- Strategically identify ways to further support our Clients and bring them more value
- Proactively listen to Clients, their feedback and gather market intelligence to drive solution enhancements and new solution ideas
- Collaborate on a daily basis with other team members to solve complex problems for our Clients
- Maintain industry exposure through industry group meetings and other forums.
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of client information for yourself and the team you supervise.
Successful Professionals will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Analytics or related field. An advanced degree in business, IT or healthcare is preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of healthcare/analytics experience.
- Experience interacting and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenging, and enhancing existing strategic solutions is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Logical and structured thinker.
- Sound understanding of business fundamentals.
- Comfortable adapting in an entrepreneurial environment.
Successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, when necessary. Estimated travel is less than 20% of the time.
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.