- Manage Client relationships and maximize the adoption and value generated for Pareto’s Clients from our solutions.
- Be a business expert in the areas for which Pareto provides solutions to health plans and providers.
- Strategically identify ways to further support our Clients and bring them more value.
- Proactively listen to Clients, their feedback and gather market intelligence to drive solution enhancements and new solution ideas.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with other team members to solve complex problems for our Clients.
- Maintain industry exposure through industry group meetings and other forums.
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of client information for yourself and the team you supervise.
Successful Professionals will have the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Analytics or related field. An advanced degree in business, IT or healthcare is preferred.
- 3 to 5 plus years of healthcare/analytics experience.
- Experience interacting and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenging, and enhancing existing strategic solutions is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Logical and structured thinker.
- Sound understanding of business fundamentals.
- Comfortable adapting in an entrepreneurial environment.
Successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, when necessary. Estimated travel is less than 20% of the time.