Client Analyst at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is looking for a Client Analyst to enhance the relationship between Kin + Carta and our existing clients, acting as the primary owner of consistent client interaction activities. Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations. The person we are looking for in this position is no exception. Reporting directly to the Client Lead and acting as part of the Portfolio team, you will collaborate across various internal and external teams to drive efficient, meaningful, and memorable client interactions through events and complex sales pursuits.Responsibilities
- Oversee the financial forecasting of one of our largest client accounts by creating, managing, reporting and modifying data in Google Sheets and Salesforce
- Draft professional services contracts collaboratively with the primary account owner, managing sales opportunity details from start to finish in Salesforce
- Add, remove, and manage rosters of consulting delivery team members in FinancialForce, our professional services administration platform
- Curate internal meeting content that is industry relevant, culturally informative, and aligned with our principles as a global B-Corp Certified company
- Recognize the efforts of our team members, both internally and externally, by researching gestures of appreciation and presenting those gifts or rewards
- Assist with the onboarding and offboarding of new client delivery team members, which typically involves close collaboration with client stakeholders for accounts and access.
- Work directly with our marketing organization on account-based experience efforts to ensure case study content accuracy, stakeholder alignment, and timing of outreach
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- A client service mindset is key to this role, gained through strong client interaction experience
- Clear and concise writing, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, internal and external to the organization. This role has a very heavy client interaction component, and you are representing Kin + Carta in every interaction you make
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Disciplined organization, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- A self-managed work ethic, strong follow up, and attention to detail are required
- Demonstrated coordination and planning skills with the ability to creatively problem-solve
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Prior experience in a customer interaction role is preferred, either in marketing, sales, finance, consulting, or client services
- Advanced experience with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel formulas, pivot tables, macros, and data reporting is a preferred skillset
- Basic understanding of finance, accounting, Salesforce, and ideally FinancialForce PSA
- An understanding of how business is conducted between large multinational enterprises and digital innovation service providers such as Kin + Carta
- Basic understanding of the agile software development methodology, digital consulting agency processes, or technology solution providers would be ideal given the unique relationship between these industry services and their respective clients
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or finance is preferred.
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.