Client Analytics Manager
Who We Are
At Networked Insights, we help brands answer interesting questions about their audiences. We use our custom & predictive audience data, and our audience research capabilities to help solve real problems that others cannot. Many clients use our data to influence content strategy, develop new products, or to activate our audiences in digital and offline channels, delivering outstanding results.
And this is not your typical data – Networked Insights’ custom built & proprietary technology analyzes millions of conversations a day, all in real-time, to tell us what people really care about, how they feel about different topics, and how they think. Whether it’s helping one of the top cell phone manufacturers choose what features they should build for their next phone, or building custom media campaigns that speak to what individuals care about…we can help.
What You’ll Do
As a Client Analytics Manager, you will help plan, develop, and deliver strategic solutions to Fortune 500 companies. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your assigned accounts, ensuring our solutions successfully solve clients’ business challenges. In addition, you will work closely with Sales to grow, renew and expand client relationships.
- Lead client onboarding for SaaS engagements, including post-training workshops and regular check-in’s during their first 90 days.
- Become a SME of NI’s core solutions, including SaaS, insights and research, data enrichment and activation.
- Project-manage the execution of client-facing deliverables, ensuring they are within scope and delivered on-time; create and oversee action plans to track client deliverables.
- Own final client delivery of customized insights and research, including quality-control checks and upleveling of strategic insights and recommendations.
- Lead client quarterly business reviews.
- Leverage previous analytical experience to bridge the connection between analytics, strategy and tactics, and operational process – both efficiency metrics as well as customer business KPIs.
- Participate in pre-sales business development activities, leveraging your analytical mindset and subject-matter expertise to support customized solutions.
- Develop, nurture, and manage regular communication with clients.
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Product Development.
- Take personal accountability for workload across multiple clients and/or projects.
- Regularly participate in special projects to improve process and culture within Customer Success and wider Revenue team.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience in years in marketing technology, analytics or social media required, with 2+ years account management or customer success preferred
- Previous experience with consultative selling and strategic storytelling
- Previously worked with customers to develop strategies leading to successful SaaS implementation
- Previous analytical experience or proven knowledge of analytical use cases
- Understanding of analytics terminology, strategies, and concepts used to develop data-driven insights and recommendations
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Who You Are
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills while able to work effectively under tight deadlines, juggling multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- What You’ll Get
- Ownership and challenge in your work
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled coworkers
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
- Company Culture that is Committed to Work-Life Balance for each and every employee
- Casual office environment with a startup feel – We have a particular fondness for Peanut M&Ms
- Fantastic Downtown Location connected to the Merchandise Mart
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.