Client Insights Senior Analyst
Who we are
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do
The Client Insights Senior Analyst will work with clients to help them identify and capitalize on their largest growth opportunities. The Senior Analyst will be key in the delivery of strategic analyses, insights, and recommendations based on applying SPINS proprietary assets in combination with each Client’s own information and team members. This includes leveraging the numerous quantitative assets SPINS has developed, as well as the qualitative insights held within the wider SPINS organization. This individual will be working with our client companies to understand their opportunities and develop growth solutions and strategies to capture them. The Senior Analyst must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently, and efficiently leverage resources within SPINS and Client organizations. Experience using syndicated data services and exceptional Excel & PowerPoint skills are key to success.
- Account Management: discover and understand client needs, identify and prioritize projects and requests, and establish insights agenda with the client
- Data & Insights Delivery: deliver against insights agenda through relevant projects
- Client Training: coordinate, facilitate and/or conduct onsite client training on SPINS data and applications, ensuring they are able to effectively use, interpret, and apply them to their business
- Relationship Building: cultivate existing and new relationships across the client’s organization
- Business Development: leverage understanding of client goals, priorities, and needs to introduce relevant SPINS solutions and business development teams
The position reports to the SPINS Client Insights Director, will be based in Chicago, and will require up to 40% travel. Responsibilities may include onsite support for clients in the surrounding region.
What you bring
- Proven self-starter with a goal-oriented approach
- Analytical in approach; ability to spot trends, anomalies and opportunities in data sets
- Strong business acumen with the ability to engage and interact with senior-level leadership within the client’s organization
- Advanced capabilities with Excel and PowerPoint
- Natural industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience in the following are strong preferred:
- IRI point-of-sale (POS)
- IRI consumer panel data
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing or Information Technology (or related degree)
- 1-3 years of experience with a CPG company, consulting, market research, or syndicated data firm
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.