Client Services Reporting Analyst at Enfusion
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
What You Will Do:
- Build impactful reporting for portfolio managers, traders, operations teams, risk officers, and fund accountants
- Responsible for creating custom suite of Position, Trade, Risk, Compliance and Accounting reporting requirements for our hedge fund clients who are being onboarded
- Advise clients on reporting best practices and partner with clients to create custom order blotters, P&L and exposure analysis , bespoke risk and scenario reporting, financial statement reporting, and more within Enfusion software
- Partner with the Product Management team to determine which fields and reports should be created and made available as part of Enfusion’s default reporting suite
- Work with Implementation teams globally to understand client requirements while ensuring consistency and quality in projects assigned
- Monitoring of the ticketing queue and prioritizing on daily basis and to ensure SLA’s and KPIs are consistently met.
- Contribute to process improvement, resource development, and team-building tasks
Who We Need
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math, or related field
- 0-3 years of programming, software administration, and / or custom reporting experience at a prime broker, fund administrator, investment management company, or financial technology firm
- Financial domain knowledge: Foreign Exchange (FX), NDFs, Derivatives (Interest Rates Swaps/Credit Default Swaps), Equities, Fixed Income and Options.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and superior analytical skills
- Methodical and determined approach to problem-solving
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Java, Javscript is a big plus
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.