Clinical Informatics Analyst
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
We now have more healthcare data than ever before, but providers often do not have the systems or expertise to make sense of all of this valuable data. At Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize and enhance cancer treatment. We are on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how data is used to improve patient outcomes. The Clinical Informatics team is seeking a highly-motivated analyst who enjoys working with complex datasets and is passionate about discovering how to best use data to solve systemic issues.
What you’ll do: Clinical Informatics Analysts standardize an abundance of clinical data used in products, clinical reports, to build the largest repository of both clinical and genomic cancer data.
- Create extensive mappings between a magnitude of clinical concepts
- Normalize and clean data from a variety of sources including EMRs, research datasets, as well as internal systems
- Help maintain and enhance tools used by clinical data abstractors
- Engage in a number of quality assurance and process improvement initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree
- Experience working with Clinical Data
- Knowledge of Oncology and Cancer Genomics
- Experience with Standard Medical Terminologies (SNOMED-CT, ICD-9/10, LOINC, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Familiarity SQL and/or Python