Clinical Report Coordinator
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Clinical Report Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination between our pathology lab and results delivery teams.
- Responsible for preparing molecular and immunohistochemistry result reports for pathologist review.
- Communicate and coordinate across multiple teams at Tempus including our pathology lab, order management, and clinical report generation teams; maintain exceptional records and ensure that all follow-up is conducted in a timely manner.
- Organize information and provide light technical support to pathologists as they review and finalize reports; develop familiarity with Tempus technology and be the go-to person for troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure all orders are accounted for and have patient results delivered.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new technology and processes smoothly.
- Bachelor's Degree required.