Collateral Services Analyst at OCC
Perform accurate transaction processing and activity monitoring in the areas of collateral, settlement and stock loan in accordance with OCC rules, policies and procedures. Interact with clearing members, banks and exchanges daily to help optimize the processing of collateral. Perform audits related to department functions and assist management in responding to internal and external audits requests. Assist in the writing and reviewing of OCC policies and procedures. Provide training and leadership to Collateral Services staff members.
- Accurately monitor and process collateral, settlement, and stock loan activity using OCC’s proprietary systems (such as Encore), multiple external bank systems, and other depository systems.
- Analyze collateral, settlement, and stock loan data by utilizing internal and external systems; present results in a professional and enriching manner to management and external parties.
- Interact daily with internal and external participants (including but not limited to co-workers, departments, clearing members, banks, and exchanges) by responding to inquiries and problems.
- Review applicable rules, agreements, policies and procedures and perform scheduled audits to ensure the integrity of collateral.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of OCC policies, Collateral Services procedures and training guides by writing, updating, and reviewing them.
- Adhere to OCC’s policies, procedures, and rules.
- Assist in various ad-hoc and corporate projects as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification/ Technical Skills and Education:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with internal and external participants (including but not limited to co-workers, management, clearing members, banks, and exchanges).
- Ability to cover various shifts and work overtime, including weekends if conditions warrant.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (managing data, formulas, pivot tables, macros and lookup functions)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and or experience
- 1 – 3 years of related work experience preferred
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.