Collections Analyst at OneSpan
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
The Collections Analyst will be a key contributor in minimizing the aged receivables footprint and reducing the companies DSO. The role will have room for learning and growth while working with internal and external teams to support and execute OneSpan’s financial and corporate goals.
- Responsible for third-party invoice presentation, customer interaction and related troubleshooting.
- Regular review, management and follow-up on aged receivables.
- Liaise with cash management staff with regard to allocation of cash against invoices and outstanding receipts.
- Account analysis, researching account disputes and billing related discrepancies.
- Frequent customer facing interactions, often interacting with multinational banking and financial institutions, via email and phone where required.
- Documentation and communication of daily collections activity.
- Engage with the sales team to respond to customer inquiries, while ensuring a high degree of customer service.
- Assist management team with compiling information for special projects, internal and external audits, etc.
- Host and attend meetings with internal stakeholders, work with senior leadership, and customers to devise solutions related to AR.
- Ensure audit (SOX) Compliance and participate in monthly close process.
- Relationship building with customers and related third-parties.
- Perform contract reviews to determine the appropriate accounting treatment, billing execution and documentation; when necessary.
- 5+ years finance or relevant business experience dealing with process improvement, on-going customer dialogue and related AR task management.
- High EQ-- superior interpersonal skills, win-win mind set, relationship-builder, able to work with diverse group of colleagues.
- Demonstrate strong analytic thinking through excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with third-party AP and payment portals. (Ariba, Coupa, etc.) High energy, team player, creative thinker, and strategic influencer.
- Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize, plan proactively, manage conflicting priorities and multi-task effectively.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office with Intermediate to Advanced Excel.
- Previous experience with Workday Financial Management (or related ERP) considered a plus.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center