Command Center Real Time Analyst
As a Command Center Real Time Analyst, you will support and provide direction to operational leaders by monitoring real time efficiency and overall staffing management. You will be working with a variety of departments across the entire organization to achieve optimal service levels by monitoring call, chat and email routing queues. Our Analysts are reviewing results of service level and call volume forecast, identifying discrepancies and performing root cause analysis to develop recommendations to become more efficient with business volumes and maximize staffing effectiveness.
Must be able to work 3:00p-12:00a.
To be successful, you'll need
- A proven career working in a high-volume call center or workforce management
- Confidence to be able to communicate will all levels of personnel
- Analytical minds skilled in Excel and/or SQL
- Proficiency with NICE IEX or other scheduling platforms
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and to function in project settings with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with discretion and professionalism, understanding when confidentiality is required
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting our customer first
As a Command Center Real Time Analyst, you will be working in an exciting, growing industry. Our benefits package was crafted with our passion for live events in mind and includes $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
Additional benefits include affordable medical/dental/vision/life insurance, a generous 401(k) plan with employer match, transit and parking discounts, a casual dress code, kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, and frequent company lunches catered by Chicago's best restaurants!Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events each year. Being a part of our team means having the opportunity to work for the organization ranked #1 in Newsweek's Best Companies for Customer Service. Our team demonstrates a fierce dedication to providing amazing experiences for our buyers and sellers that only live events can create. Good ideas are heard and implemented, best thinking wins, and we commit together.