Commercial Operations Associate at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is seeking a highly qualified Commercial Operations Associate to join our growing team. This role will broadly support our Sequencing business, primarily focused on healthcare providers and systems. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a movement to help improve cancer research with data and artificial intelligence.
What you’ll do
- Work collaboratively across commercial, medical, product, data science, and laboratory teams to develop go-to-market strategies
- Drive sales force effectiveness across our Provider-focused sales team
- Identification, codification, and translation of go-to-market best practices
- Develop and monitor commercial team performance metrics
- Build performance management tools and reporting forums
- Work closely with with commercial leadership team on go-to-market strategies and support externally-facing materials
- Project, analyze, and report supply and demand for our clinical and research businesses
- Commercial team territory design and management
- Design incentive compensation plans and approaches
- 2-3 years of post-grad experience in either business analytics, banking or consulting. Healthcare background is a plus.
- Excel and Powerpoint savvy; Salesforce.com and Tableau experience is a plus
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills
- Ability to tackle large, ambiguous problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills - ability to concisely and effectively deliver analysis to VP level and above
- Organized and able to effectively balance priorities
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across departments (legal, business development, operations, product, etc.)