Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is seeking a highly qualified Commercial Strategy & Operations Analyst to join our growing team. This role will support our Sequencing business, primarily focused on healthcare providers and systems. If you thrive in a growing and fast paced environment and are excited about the potential to support a dynamic team, you’ll be excited about this opportunity on our Commercial Operations Team.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate efforts across Clinical Science, R&D, Product, and Commercial teams to develop and refine Tempus’ oncology strategy
- Guide Tempus’ commercial efforts by analyzing large data sets, developing robust market insights and competitor benchmarks
- Drive best practice sharing across the field sales team and commercial groups
- Drive sales force effectiveness across our Provider-focused sales team
- Project, analyze, and report supply and demand for our clinical and research businesses
- Create and manage the commercial team territory design, incentive compensation, and commercial team performance metrics
- Build performance management tools and reporting forums
- 2+ years of post-grad experience in either business analytics, banking or consulting; healthcare background is a plus.
- Excel and Powerpoint savvy; Salesforce.com and Tableau experience is a plus
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills
- Ability to tackle large, ambiguous problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organized and able to effectively balance priorities
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across departments (Sales, marketing, legal, business development, operations, product, etc.)