Compliance Data Analyst at Clearcover
Our Value Proposition: Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
As a Compliance Data Analyst, you will help build and support the processes necessary to meeting our regulatory reporting obligations across the states where we have launched. As a member of our Business Intelligence team, you will document regulatory processes and schedules, audit our data processes to ensure...well...auditability and be responsive to data requests from regulators.
In the first few months you will have...
- Developed working knowledge of Clearcover products, features, and related data sources
- Created a regulatory reporting schedule, so we are able to plan appropriately
- Directed changes to our warehouse data models when you identified gaps
- Audited the results of regulator data requests against systems of record to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Worked with our State Launch team to document reporting requirements for future state launches
- Automated a monthly/quarterly report, making our reporting process leaner and more efficient.
What do you need?
- Advanced SQL ability necessary for discovering, manipulating and exporting data to support external data requests.
- Significant experience working with complex data
- Some experience with Python or other scripting programming language
What’s nice to have?
- Experience with DBT (Data Build Tool)
- Experience with version control tools (Github, Bitbucket)
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited vacation, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover the vast majority of your premiums to make the cost of you and your family's coverage affordable. Plus, we contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social
But wait, there’s more: As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. While we do offer medical (and cover the vast majority of the premium), dental, vision (and cover 100% of those premiums) and 401K (we contribute 3% even if you contribute nothing), we’ve curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. With over half of our employees remote to the Chicago HQ office, we paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. Our people also have access to unlimited vacation, monthly mental health workshops, discounted gym memberships, equity in the company and an annual bonus program. Plus, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.