We are seeking an Insights Analyst for our New Product Development Team.
The ideal candidate has an insights foundation and has demonstrated the ability to excel in a fast-paced test and learn environment.
This role combines consumer insights with data analytics to synthesize knowledge and create actionable conclusions.
Must be curious and willing to roll up your sleeves to understand both consumers and the drivers of results.
Able to design research to get at understanding and answers - often without the benefit of a prior template.
You will be challenged to determine how to best answer business questions on tight timelines.
This individual will support projects across a number of teams and must be able to work cross-functionally with Culinary, Procurement, Marketing, Operations, Tech and Retail.
The types of projects for this role will vary greatly and will span everything from retail merchandising to new product initiatives.
Ability to wear multiple hats as is expected at a start-up.
While there will rarely be a typical day, responsibilities include:
· Identify customer needs and obtain customer reaction through proactive outreach including surveys, focus groups, user testing and other methods
· Propose ideas for non-traditional ways to talk with consumers
· Track key metrics and analyze performance for product tests
· Drive business results by injecting consumer insights into all aspects of the business
· Provide real-time feedback on new product tests so teams can iteratively improve throughout testing
Requirements: Excellent writing and communication skills, intuitively analytic, action-oriented, ability to work independently, minimum 2-3 years of experience (preferably in a brand environment); prefer candidates with SQL
This role reports to the Sr. Director of New Product Development
Read Full Job Description