Consumer Insights Director (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch’s recent expansion into the restaurant category will require a Consumer Insights Director. This position can be remote or this person can work from any of our available offices.
The Consumer Insights Director will lead the development of a distinctive and compelling approach to leveraging both our unparalleled first party receipt data and survey data to create compelling visual stories that deliver insights that drive business actions for our partners. The Consumer Insights Director will also manage & support multiple client relationships and lead Insight & Analytics across partnerships and engagements, as well as supporting our efforts to win new business.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include seeking to understand core business objectives of partner companies to find data & analytic solutions within our capabilities. This position will lead as an architect, an analyst, and a storyteller to drive data-actionable insights enabling the execution of unique brand experiences within our platform and ultimately building 1:1 consumer connections for our partners.
More specifically you will:
- Lead the development of a distinctive visual communication style that elevates and illuminates our data and insights.
- Lead the development of topical case studies that leverage our data and survey insights to support Business Development and broader PR efforts designed to build our visibility and credibility among potential partners.
- Provide Ad-hoc data analysis and reporting to support both Business Development and Partner Development objectives.
- Design and execute survey research within our platform to identify insights to support the Business Development process and Partner Development efforts associated with individual projects.
- Analyze and report business performance (market share, volume and revenue trends and drivers, competitive performance) associated with partner activations.
- Drive the interpretation of results to go beyond the "what" and identify the "why" leading to the "how" to deliver insights that drive business decision making.
- Assist in client on-boarding and forecast processes by delivering data driven insights to help partners plan and deliver on aligned KPIs & objectives.
- Create & support weekly & monthly rituals & routines and liaise among our restaurant category partners to ensure effective communication, prioritization and execution.
- Partner with Data & Analytics on the ideation of models to provide Partner, category & customer insights.
- Manage a Data Analyst direct report.
Success as a Consumer Insights Director at Fetch Rewards will require a balance of:
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to restaurant organizations.
- Minimum 10+ years of consumer insights & analytics experience.
- “Whole-brain” thinking ability, strong quantitative AND qualitative thinking skills.
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to make the complex simple and to turn data into stories that engage and drive action.
- Experience leading direct reports.
- Cross-functional relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with consumers.
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers.
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Economics
- Advanced Excel skills