Content Analyst - Network
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews and questions and answers on websites. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales.
As the Content Network Analyst, you will be the backbone of the PowerReviews syndication sharing of user-generated content. You will be responsible for assuring the highest quality support to our clients and our internal business teams. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is great at conveying technical ideas in simple terms, and someone who is passionate about providing customers with world class support. Your role will be instrumental in driving the Syndication product forward. Syndication is critical for the success of PowerReviews, so your role will be equally critical to its success.
- Fielding & fulfilling requests from internal clients and external partners to meet SLAs
- Successfully enabling integrations for clients throughout our network as part of the initial implementation process and for ongoing relationship management
- Working with complex internal systems to create relationships between external partners and their data
- Troubleshoot/debug data feeds and configure imports via front-end tooling systems and pre-written sql commands
- Resolve questions and problems directly through individual efforts or by triaging problems with internal business and technology teams
- Maintain and update internal tools and integration process documentation
- Working with internal client team to provide feedback on a client data and educate the internal team where improvements should be made
- Leading off-site team to support additional operational needs when automation is not available
- Identify areas within the operational process where improvements can be made and work to drive changes for process efficiencies
- Working on special projects as they arise and fulfilling other duties as required
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 1-3 years data analysis, technical operations, or customer support experience preferred
- Outstanding critical thinking and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills required and SQL knowledge preferred
- Strong desire to exceed both internal and customer expectations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead a team and delegate tasks when appropriate
- Highly detail and process oriented, with a passion of getting to "ground truth" in data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving team and company environment
- E-commerce background a plus
Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.