Contract Administration Analyst at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Contract Administration Analyst In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Contract Administration Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Contract Administration Analyst is responsible for coordinating and managing contract workflow. Key focus areas are Clinical, IT and Operations contracts and Real Estate Leases. This role continually analyzes and refines VillageMD’s procurement and contracting practices to maximize efficiency and reduce contract execution times, while increasing value, wherever possible.
How you can make a difference
- Administer the bidding process and facilitates contracts for vendor performance/compliance
- Prepare and solicit Request for Quotes, Request for Proposals, Purchase Requisitions, and Purchase Orders.
- Perform various purchasing/vendor analysis, as requested, to help evaluate and negotiate prices and seek best possible service and value.
- Reconcile invoices against contract for fulfillment and pricing verification.
- Maintain good relations and communication with vendors, facilitate credits and other quality issues.
- Ensure robust and timely contract exchange with vendor partners
- Ensure standard terms and conditions are properly negotiated
- Vendor relations, spend analytics, and general purchasing support to the Company
- Assess near-term and long-term plans to ensure supplier priorities are balanced with business needs
- Develop and maintain standard contract/lease templates
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s purchasing policy, providing training as needed, and recommendations on process improvements.
Skills for success
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills for drafting and analyzing RFP’s, RFQ’s, contracts, business documents, and other agreements
- High level analytical abilities, with a focus on performance metrics
- Sense of urgency, with a demonstrated ability to set and exceed targets
- Solid knowledge of business operations, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities within tight project timeframes
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial reports, legal documents, and professional/technical journals
- Customer service-orientation
- Adept in PowerPoint and Excel
Experience to drive change
- 3+ years of experience in a sourcing/vendor management and negotiating position within a large private or public organization
- Track record of strategically managing procurement and contracting functions to increase efficiencies and overall value for the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related field recommended
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.