Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Custom Reports Maintenance Programmer will be responsible for using system tools, SQL, and in some cases high level language tools to develop custom solutions for our Payroll and HR system customers. They additionally may be required to interact with clients to gather requirements and will be developing solutions using financial and mathematical concepts.
Reports To: Manager of Support
• Interface with customer payroll data using SQL and Reporting programs
• Test calculations, reports, and system configurations; troubleshoot problems
• Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications
• Partner with internal teams to refine customer requirements or identify alternative solutions
• Set client expectations of dates for different milestones in the process
• Explain rules, interfaces, reports and calculations to customers to ensure that the customization's meet their needs
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/related field or equivalent work experience
• Ability to demonstrate a basic knowledge of SQL
• One-year experience with Crystal Reports or SQL Reporting Services
• Experience modifying SQL Server Stored Procedures
• Experience modifying SQL Server Reporting Services Reports
• Prior payroll experience a plus
• Experience programming or reporting for accounting or payroll functions is a plus
• Familiarity with XML or XSLT translation is a plus #sh
If you are a Colorado resident, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon your request. You may contact [[email protected]] for assistance.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.