Customer Operations Strategy Analyst at GoHealth
The GoHealth Customer Engagement team interacts with hundreds of thousands of GoHealth members with the goal of improving member healthcare journeys, specifically related to their satisfaction with products purchased from GoHealth. We are looking for a Customer Operations Strategy Analyst, who is a team player, driven, and highly analytical. You will be the driver for operations, analytics, and strategy of our post sale outreach, ensuring we are executing on our daily, weekly, and monthly goals to engage with our consumers and improve member retention. You will collaborate with key stakeholders from internal business units and external partners to help create a best-in-class post sale experience for our members.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
In this role you will develop a deep understanding of our processes and technology stack across the entire funnel to ensure a smooth transition of members to the customer operations team post sale. The position requires superb analytical ability and a strategic mindset, but also the comfortability to react quickly and adjust to new strategies in real time.
- Perform ad hoc analyses, monitor live queues, and synthesize data visualizations to make key decisions about daily operations and interactions with our customers
- Design and maintain a forecast for member engagement, and plan ahead to execute on our set strategy
- Gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, and develop go-forward plans aimed at increasing member engagement, manage member churn, and increasing customer lifetime value
- Collaborate with members of the marketing automation, lead generation, sales, technology, finance, and data science teams to define and achieve KPIs and identify areas for improvement
- Introduce and manage change with our licensed post-sale engagement team (agents), especially as it relates to process improvement
- Willingness to dig into data, take risks, experiment, and be prepared to learn from it
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of work experience in business operations, consulting, marketing, statistics or analytics
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- A “love” for data – ability to manipulate data and use metrics to drive business results; Excel experience is a must
- Must be comfortable with pivoting quickly with changing requirements and priorities
- Strong communication skills and experience with working cross-functionally across various teams
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.