Customer Success Analyst
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking an Analyst to join the Customer Success team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
WE'LL BE COUNTING ON YOU FOR...
The Customer Success Analyst will apply analytic and interpersonal skills to business challenges that will ultimately ensure the long-term success of our customers. This high impact role will serve multiple clients in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
You'll be responsible for acting as the point of contact for any day-to-day matters specific to your accounts, collaborating with Account Managers and the Client Insights team. Internally, you'll serve as a customer advocate and work with cross-functional teams to ensure that your accounts derive maximum value from their investments in SPINS and are fully leveraging our data and solutions on an ongoing basis. As the expert in resolving product or technical issues for your client, you'll also successfully manage data inquiries from the client through to resolution. In addition, you will help with the development and delivery of training materials for internal and external use as well as identify sales opportunities within your accounts and collaborate with the sales team to ensure attainment.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Success, this role is based in the SPINS Corporate Headquarters in Chicago's River North neighborhood.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE...
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related quantitative field of study (Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics)
- 1 - 2 years of experience in analysis
- Experience working with syndicated data (SPINS, The Nielsen Co., IRI and/or data in a Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturing setting)
- Experience in the Natural/Specialty Industry is a plus
- Proven track record of problem-solving
- Ability to draw conclusions from raw data and summarize results quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at cultivating external and internal relationships
- Possess advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction desired
- Solid organizational and time management skills desired
- Proven ability to work independently desired