Customer Success Analyst at Stats Perform
As a Customer Success Analyst at Stats Perform, you'll work to support the company's Customer Success initiatives within your local Customer Success team's geography and portfolio of accounts. This work includes management of the regions Account Health Scoring initiative, overseeing the Customer NPS Survey rollout and follow-up, building team collateral, and helping to manage a global account & product communication program.
What You'll Do:
- Work with your immediate Customer Success team as well as your peers in other parts of the world to manage the customer survey and follow-up process that powers much of the rest of the customer team's work. This includes rollout, follow-up, data analysis, driving change based on customer sentiment
- Assist in direct account management from a post-sale Customer Success perspective as needed
- Assist your local Success team in building collateral that will be used for customer presentations as well as repurposed for the extended Client Operations team
- Extensive cross-functional collaboration (e.g., Product Management, Engineering, Marketing) to enable the collective success of Stats Perform's entire Client Operations team, our Customer Success team in particular, and our customer base.
- Identify and perform value-add activities within the Customer Success function; In short, parts of this role can be what you make it.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Ability to work cross-functionally on behalf of your team, and as part of a larger global Customer Success team working towards a common goal
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and efficiently manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to build new skills/abilities that may not previously exist, e.g. project management, cross-functional accountability, basic understanding of technical concepts, effective presentation skills, presentation collateral creation, etc.
- A passion for sports and desire to impact the way these sports are managed and consumed
This role is available in Chicago or Durham