CX Business Analyst at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewThe Centralized Managed Support Operations (CMSO) is the leading provider of mission critical services that make our customers more reliable, smarter and efficient while delivering exceptional customer experiences and outcomes.
The CX Business Analyst works closely with the Business Analyst team and Customer Experience team to help interpret and link CX and business information to develop, improve, and visualize underlying data and insights. Responsibilities also include implement, maintain, and troubleshoot analytics software and help stakeholders derive key insights from Tableau visualizations and data analysis. This position will work on a mix of established report types as well as specific, targeted projects.
Key Characteristics and abilities for this role
- Tableau Developer with an expertise to create visualizations that provide business insights for our operations groups serving global customers.
- Analyze, interpret, and link customer experience and business data to build insights.
- Independently mine data to translate business data needs into creative visualizations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Research, analyze, and aggregate reports for management and executives that are timely, relevant, and accurate.
- Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting, analysis of results.
- Problem - Solving: Organized and logical approach, breaking down complex issues into manageable parts and searching for outside-the-box solutions
- Relationship Building: Builds strong working relationships and a positive work environment
- Collaborator: Strong Team mentality. Able to work within different groups to achieve business goals.
- Results Orientation: Effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability
- Curiosity: Desire to ask the “Why” and “What if” questions
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Must be proficient in the use and maintenance of Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
- Expert level knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Experience with various types of data repositories (e.g., data warehouses, data lakes, data marts)
- Working knowledge of machine learning and AI
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well with and within multiple teams
- Strong data visualization and presentational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to shift to changing needs of the business
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Bachelor's degree or higher in mathematics, data science, computer science or related field
- 1+year Customer experience background/knowledge required
Motorola Solutions is a U.S. Federal contractor and must comply with the recent U.S. Government Executive Order requiring that Federal contractors ensure that their U.S. employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. Accordingly, Motorola Solutions requires all US employees, even those working from home, to be fully vaccinated unless entitled to a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a qualified medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation prior to moving forward with the recruitment process. As a part of this process you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, an offer for employment will not be made.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.