Are you looking to get to the next level in your career journey?
Would you like to work with the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and out-of-the-box thinkers?
Does the prospect of being in a key role towards quality delivery excite you?
If this sounds like you, then there is an opportunity you should know about…
There is an exciting role possibly waiting for you as a Data Analyst II.
We are looking to add a new Data Analyst II to our team to ensure our business is able to use high quality data to make critical business decisions.
Everspring is a fast-growing company with an ever-increasing reliance on quality data. The small, but growing, data team is focused on improving the quality and availability of our data which is critical for not only our day-to-day operations. This team will play a fundamental role in ensuring our data tools and processes are scalable and will help the company grow quickly and efficiently.
The Data Analyst will focus on maintaining existing processes as well as providing recommendations for improvements. As enhancements are implemented the role responsibilities will expand to include owning new processes/tools.
This position reports to the Sr. Data Analyst and is located in Chicago, IL.
- Maintain a working knowledge of data sources and answer stakeholder questions
- Solve moderately complicated data issues involving records across multiple collections
- Troubleshoot client-facing issues to resolution effectively and efficiently
- Process change requests to business-critical reports in Tableau
- Create/update ETL data mapping documentation based on existing templates
- Provide data analysis in spreadsheets/Tableau to answer critical business questions
- Review daily jobs for optimizations and update CRON schedules as needed
- Perform advanced database queries with multiple conditions to produce a desired set of results
- Own business critical documentation with a high degree of quality
- Collaborate with engineers to design solutions to data problems
- Present the need for, and actively participate in, design sessions to review solutions
- Proactively investigate issues and develop / suggest feasible solutions
- Demo finished or in-process data work to interested stakeholders
- Track ongoing work in business systems (Monday.com, JIRA, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn complex processes quickly
- General data analysis skills, with a focus on data integrity and cross-data base analysis
- Prior experience combining spreadsheet data across multiple tabs using formulas
- Prior experience with creating data visualizations (charts, diagrams, etc.)
- Prior experience with database queries and exports
- Has excellent skills in data entry
- Has excellent skills creating detailed documentation
- Experience working within engineers within a technology team
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology, or related discipline.
- 4 years of experience with data analytics
- Experience with any/all of the following applications: Tableau, MongoDB, Salesforce, AWS (S3, SQS, Glue, Athena), Jira
Everspring is a leading provider of education technology and services solutions for higher education. Our advanced technology, proven marketing approach, and robust faculty support and instructional design services deliver outstanding outcomes for our university partners, powering their success online. Everspring offers a range of full-service turnkey solutions, as well as standalone fee-for-service offerings, and innovative self-service products that enable universities to establish themselves as leaders in the digital delivery of higher education.
Based in Chicago and recently named one of the “Best Places to Work”, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities, nationwide.
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.