Data Analyst-Implementation at Paylocity
The Data Analyst will design, develop and validate metrics and reports to measure and support the management of business performance across Operations.
The Data Analyst is responsible for organizing and analyzing data in a way that identifies opportunities and improves decision making related to operational capability, talent management and client experience.
What You'll Do:
- Understand business processes, what drives performance and how we measure.
- Understand Paylocity data sources, underlying structure and alignment to metrics.
- Understand performance management requirements, provide solutions.
- Design, build and maintain data models, dashboards and reports - ensure data integrity.
- Help drive strategic priorities using insights derived from models, dashboards and analysis.
- Lead meetings and demonstrate accountability for the data and insights provided.
- Coordinate efforts across departments that support larger operational objectives.
- Be passionate about problem solving – breaking down problems and developing analytical insights.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
- Increase the usage practices around objective performance data in day to day management activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
- Experience developing Power BI and expert understanding of all Power BI elements including apps, data flows, data gateways, data sets, Power BI service
- Experience with Salesforce data, SQL and JSON
- Knowledge of DAX and Power Query
- Excel – modeling, data import, pivot tables
- Forecast data
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Understanding of report writing required
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma preferred