Data Analyst - Pharmacy at Lumere
Lumere, a GHX company, is an organization comprised of clinicians, researchers, pharmacists and strategic thought leaders focused on helping health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs—specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
As a Data Analyst on the Data Operations team, you will be working to improve and scale data analysis and data processing capabilities. Your work will enable insights provided to hospitals through Lumere’s Pharmacy software solutions. You will connect, clean, and manage multiple data sets to support internal and user-facing analytics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify patterns and connections across varying data sets
- Develop and monitor metrics related to customer data and Lumere data sets
- Take initiative to generate and test algorithms for insights driven from data
- Work closely with product and clinical research teams to validate findings
- Collaborate with data engineering teams to automate and scale processes for consistent and efficient analysis
- Professional experience analyzing and finding insights in large data sets
- High degree of competence and comfort using SQL or MS Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A demonstrated track record of accomplishing goals, meeting deadlines, and holding yourself and others to a high standard
- Familiarity with data science tools, like python or R, is a plus
- Familiarity with healthcare data (EHR, EMR, billing codes) is a plus
- A strong background in mathematics, statistics, engineering, and/or informatics