Data Analyst at Paylocity
The Data Analyst will design, develop, and validate reports and metrics to measure business performance across Operations for management purposes.
The Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing operational data to identify performance gaps and unfavorable trends. This role will also help to improve the client experience and operational capability by presenting recommendations for process improvement projects.
- Design and develop reports and databases utilized throughout Operations
- Build requested reports within various systems or with data from system extracts to provide to Operations leadership for analysis
- Support project teams with data collection requests and changes to existing reports and dashboards.
- Improve the accuracy and effectiveness of management scorecards and dashboards.
- Increase the usage practices around objective performance data in day to day management activities
- Building out and manages forecasting models
- Provides insight into data trends for potential improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience in a help desk/technical support department a plus
- Strong MS Office skills, especially with Excel, specifically being able to import data and use pivot tables
- Understanding of report writing required
- Experience working with SQL or other relational databases
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma preferred