Launched in 2014, ShipBob is a tech-enabled fulfillment and logistics solution for growing e-commerce companies. Our goal is to alleviate the daily stress associated with picking, packaging and shipping so business owners can focus on more important aspects of their brand. Through our software and operations arm, we are on a mission to help businesses be successful online.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive and richly diverse company culture. All voices are heard regardless of tenure or job title. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a strong work ethic and ability to persevere.
What You'll Do:
- Perform/handle ad hoc analysis and data requests
- Design, build and maintain dashboards for easy data visualization and understanding
- Develop processes to record and maintain clean data within our database
- Own strategic projects related to product pricing, operational efficiencies, and other projects.
- Contribute to analytics department roadmap for planning and executing projects
Who You Are:
- ~2-3 years’ experience
- Hard working, detail oriented, and passionate about helping small businesses compete online.
- Creative problem solver, ability to handle multiple projects, and strong work ethic needed
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Familiarity with Tableau a plus