Data Analytics Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The ShopRunner Analytics team drives insights in every aspect of our business including marketing, product, partner relationships, and engineering. As a Data Analytics Manager at ShopRunner, you will be a critical part of the team working directly with business partners, handling deliverables, and executing multiple concurrent projects that span across several key areas internally. You are someone that loves diving deep into the data to find solutions!
ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders – driving an analytics program to support stakeholder objectives that includes providing data strategy guidance, producing ad hoc insights, and driving report development.
- Be the translator between business and technology for analytics needs such as data instrumentation requirements and prioritization of data quality issues.
- Work cross-functionally to support experimentation and new initiatives, such as building a personalization platform or a customer lifetime value prediction engine
- Be hands-on with data: analyzing customer behavior, merchant performance, and test results.
- Make recommendations for actions to be taken based on your analyses, such as identifying marketing or product feature opportunities
- Identify data issues and drive improvements in data hygiene
- Present your analyses and insights to all levels of the company, clearly and concisely
ABOUT WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 7+ years of experience as a marketing/product/data analyst in a consumer-facing company
- BS in a relevant technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics
- You have a solid foundation with analytics, deep understanding of the details of solving data problems, and strong critical thinking skills
- You have experience working directly with stakeholders, communicating complex results, and managing a portfolio of analytics projects.
- Strong performer at SQL and Excel for querying and manipulating large volume of data for analysis and visualization
- Experience with crafting dashboards/reports using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Looker, etc.
- Passionate about the opportunities in a startup and unfazed by the ambiguity and dynamic culture that come with it
- You are enthusiastic with a problem-solving mindset and attention to detail
- Experience working across multiple business functions
- Statistical modeling experience as it relates to CRM (segmentation, churn prediction, etc) and A-B testing
- Understanding of ecommerce marketing channels and attribution modeling
- Working knowledge of statistics and/or personalization algorithms
- Experience with R or Python for data manipulation and analysis
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.