Data and Analytics Senior Consultant
As an Analytics8 professional, you will have the exciting opportunity to work with a variety of companies, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. Each project and client is different, giving you the chance to advance your career as you learn about new industries, businesses, and technologies.
We are looking for people who are creative thinkers, problem solvers, and have excellent communication skills to translate between business terminology and IT logic.
A Senior Consultant has deep technical expertise in implementing BI and DWH projects and has several years of successful consulting implementations. Senior Consultants are proficient at managing small projects and are able to handle the scope/cost/timeline tradeoffs for single projects. They are able to gain confidence of customers and have a track record of extending projects and identifying additional projects for customers.
A Senior Consultant should continue to broaden and deepen technical skills while starting to focus on business and project management skills.
While working at a customer site, Senior Consultants will take an active role in pursuing sales upsell opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge of BI/DW development methodologies, dimensional modeling, standards and procedures.
- Advanced Level SQL experience
- Advanced level experience in two or more of the following toolsets: Data Integration Tools (ETL), Business Intelligence Products, and Data Visualization Tools
- Conduct comprehensive BI and DWH systems evaluations
- Develop and implement effective testing strategies
- Advanced understanding of network and system architecture Integrate multiple source systems (ERP, CRM, etc) with DWH and BI technology
- Proven ability to manage client expectations with regards to scope, cost, and timeline
- Author high quality project documentation and other project artifacts, including written case studies detailing use cases and project specifics
- Control scope and content development make tight deadlines
- Gather customer business and technical requirements for small scale projects
- Track record of a high quality of work; resulting in extended engagements and satisfied clients
- Interview potential hires
- Mentor junior consultants
- Aid sales staff on Presales efforts Define scope estimates for most projects