ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a Data Architect reporting to the Director of Business Analytics. The Data Architect will be responsible for designing and building a unified data reporting infrastructure for the organization. We are looking for a candidate who can improve data-driven decision-making at ActiveCampaign through the clever design of systems to improve data availability, efficiency, and usability.
What your day could consist of:
- Creating a strategic roadmap for fulfilling the organization's high-level reporting & analytics needs
- Building out the company's "Self Service Analytics" framework for making data accessible to all roles at ActiveCampaign
- Integrating new data sources into ActiveCampaign's data infrastructure as the company iterates it’s toolsets
- Helping develop the company's data governance policies
- Leading the development of data dictionaries and ER diagrams for Business Intelligence stakeholders
- Owning requests to internal engineering teams for production data improvements and requests to internal tool admins for process improvements to generate better data
- Acting as the go-to source for SQL and data architecture knowledge throughout the organization
What is needed:
- Expertise in data management and data modeling concepts
- Demonstrated ability to identify data & insight gaps in the organization, coordinate cross-functionally to find a solution, and drive projects to their conclusion
- Previous experience developing enterprise data governance policies
- Ability to collect, organize and present data definitions in a concise direct way
- Deep understanding of SQL and complex data sets with focus on resource utilization
- Experience with big data management
- Understanding of data warehouses and ETL principles
- Experience leading standardization rollout efforts across midsize/enterprise organizations
- Experience developing tactical initiatives that set the data accuracy standard for the company
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.