What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- At least seven years of hands on application development experience
- At least two years of hands on leadership experience leading technical teams and coaching resources
- Hands on development experience with Hive and Spark
- Hands on Business Intelligence development experience with Tableau or related BI tools (PowerBI, Qlik, Looker, etc.)
- Experience working on teams operating under an Agile Scrum delivery methodology
Impact You'll Make:
- You’ll operate as a member on one of the core teams responsible for enabling new features and optimizing our multi-petabyte platforms that support a diverse community of internal and customer based data scientists, statisticians, modelers, product developers and data strategists.
- You’ll assist in technology innovation actives such as research, evaluations, and prototyping.
- Deploy and Implement leading-edge analytics environments including software, end-user tools, and other data services.
- You’ll collaborate with product owners and team members on requirements and implementation approaches for addressing demand and challenges.
- You’ll Design and develop tools and services enabling end-user productivity and system integrations.
We’d Love to See:
- Proficiency with one or more Data Integration tools (Ab Initio)
- Proficiency working in a Linux based environment, including shell scripting and basic system administration
- Experience with ETL in a cloud environment (AWS)
- Experience working within a Ci/CD environment and a passion for automation and system quality
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.